One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
YUM! That sounds like I need to try! :>)
Ooooo....I think I know who you are, PML!!! (Do you also love cows?)
Also, berry crisp shoveled into your mouth by a third party while driving (aka hands-free berry crisp) is excellent as well. Just watch out for the sudden bumps or you'll choke on the spoon. Mmmmmmm.... delicious freeway menace.
Have TOTALLY used fruit crisps as topping for the morning's oatmeal in the past - will try with waffles. Perhaps even in two weeks' time when we go hang out at your place!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!
I do not approve of berry crisp.**That's a big fat lie. I would eat just crisp crisp if I could.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YUM! That sounds like I need to try! :>)
Ooooo....I think I know who you are, PML!!! (Do you also love cows?)
Also, berry crisp shoveled into your mouth by a third party while driving (aka hands-free berry crisp) is excellent as well. Just watch out for the sudden bumps or you'll choke on the spoon. Mmmmmmm.... delicious freeway menace.
Have TOTALLY used fruit crisps as topping for the morning's oatmeal in the past - will try with waffles.
Perhaps even in two weeks' time when we go hang out at your place!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!
I do not approve of berry crisp.*
*That's a big fat lie. I would eat just crisp crisp if I could.
Post a Comment