I'm going to yoga tomorrow morning. There are a few options. All you bloggers out there are welcome to bet on what will happen. I promise to report on the truth by tomorrow afternoon. Happy betting!
1. J.Po will go to the 8:30am-9:45am class so that she can get it in before coffee.
2. J.Po will go to the 10:30am-11:45am class so that she can get some "other" exercise in before the yoga.
3. J.Po will go to the gym but yoga will not be in the mix. Instead, she will choose to spin her legs on a bike that is attached to a television - which will allow her to view the View ('it's the view -do-do-do it's the view').
3. J.Po will forgo the gym altogether because there are 12 more episodes of the 3rd season of the West Wing to be seen - and Josh is finally getting some action after admitting that he studied too much in school and missed all training in dating.
Next bet in the queue.... Who do you think will win American Idol based on the 24 performances that occurred over the last 2 days. (I think that woman with the fantastically frizzed-out hair who wore jeans and sang some sexy song. She's great!)
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am going with 2 as well. Having shared your living space, I can't see you getting up early to go exercise. And I can see yoga being more appealing in the morning than exer-cycle.
And I think your guilt complex is strong enough that you will delay WW!
It's after 11:45 where you live - the result?
Post a Comment