Tuesday, February 08, 2005


How was my day, you ask?!? This was the result of my dinner and it wasn't the worst part. Sheesh. Tomorrow is another day. Posted by Hello

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad to hear about your bad day, but I'm excited to see that you took photos of the toaster oven disaster - it's so rare that photos are of bad things, unless they're war photos.

Stacey Pelika said...

I think the photo is spectacular. I'm sure putting out the accompanying fire was less so.

Anonymous said...

It's my desktop image now.

J.Po said...

Thanks guys. It was my roomie who insisted I take a photo. He's the one to thank, really. If you're lucky, I'll remember to post the pic that is in sepiatone...due to a poor setting on my flash function.

I have made some very firm moves re: my bad day. There shouldn't be too many more bad ones coming.

Stacey Pelika said...

Thank you, Keyvan!

And congratulations, J.Po, on freeing yourself from crappy bossitude!

grrrbear said...

Cool, J.Po! You made COAL in your toaster oven! I didn't even think that was possible...

Now, if you give it to Superman, he'll squeeze it into a diamond for you, just like in the movie. And you'll be so covered in bling you'll forget all about the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day....

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Massive cock and big tit Surveillance camera debates Farm insurance new orleans state web site for state farm insurance Doll cabinets Overnight didrex sonoma county farmers mutual insurance co ltd Seroquel hypersomnia pamela anderson hardcore free Mutual insurance company holding company Hardcore sex teen video free hilton paris viedo

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Location alfa romeo Woman using viagra Proactiv solution acne treatment 3step