Thursday, February 03, 2005

I'm Seeing Red

Just a day after J.Bro wrote this blog, I found myself in an elevator. Yes it's true, J.Bro's post is related to my trip from floor 11 to ground. How, you ask? Well....

At the 5th floor, the elevator stopped and a smartly-dressed, tall, handsome man entered. After selecting his destination floor, he reached in his coat pocket and asked if I wanted to support the local firehouses. I enthusiastically said, "Sure!" Then he handed me a small cellophane bag containing one fire-engine red awareness bracelet that reads: 'City Hall Keep Our Firehouses Open.' I said to him, "I hear these bracelets are becoming very popular." (Stupid, but I was blinded by his cuteness and I oh-so-recently read J.Bro's post.) He responded, "Yes, and this is OUR cause." Then he exited the elevator and I took a deep god-he-was-hot-AND-he's-a-fireman breath. Whew.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A _hot_ fireman? He's just a big, walking cliche, isn't he?

Annie said...

I admit it. I was up on Parnassus this morning and there was, as usual, a fire-alarm scare going on (J.po you know what i'm talkin about). There were lots of firemen and firewomen out front. And I checked them all out, and they were all hot. What IS it about firefolks?

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Home furnishings rug area wilton rug area didrex buy tramadol online didrex online buy didrex Mad tv stuart sounds 3freq 3dbuy tramadol cr depression paxil How laser eye surgery works chattanooga phen and topamax didrex 2bweight 2bloss Weight loss forum ionamin Slide projector connector Frontier dsl citizens communications Xenical+product+manager Power thin diet pills Maintenance central air conditioners order didrex online - cheap didrex online Burbank ca church easter Car accidents legal Cheap diet pill tenuate Transexual with giant tits Home made party decorations

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »