Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Deals Deals Deals

The last thing I should be doing right now is shopping. No job, no current promise of a job, no desire to look for a job. But a few things make me feel okay about laying down a few bucks. First, the IRS owes me this year. Second, shopping is like meditation for me - and I need a little calm in my life right now. Third, I have a few rehearsal dinners headed my way and I would like to look spiffy. So this morning, I took a trip to the cit-ay and went to Ross and Marshalls. Little did I know how many bargains I would find. Here is the breakdown of the deal-ios.

Item, My Cost (Retail Cost)

T21 exercise pants, $16.00 ($198.00)
Tahari box pleat skirt, $3.49 ($200.00)
Joie army green sweater, $30.00 ($235.00)
Tahari sleeveless sweater, $10.00 ($158.00)
BCBG skirt and top set, $59.99 ($380.00)

For some reason, really really expensive clothing has recently been liquidated through bargain stores. Huh.

No comments: