Tuesday, August 09, 2005

BARGAINOMANIA!!

I recently discovered that there is a Nordstrom Rack near my workplace - a 10 minute walk. Dangerous. Very dangerous.

Yesterday, after an extremely productive morning, I decided to pay a visit. This was a very very wise choice because the visit resulted in one of my BEST BARGAINS YET!!! I found a designer skirt - Italian, something so expensive I didn't even recognize the label. The original price of the skirt was (brace yourselves) $395.

Who the hell would pay that much for a damn skirt. Even Wynona Rider has to steal things that cost that much.

In any case, I didn't pay nearly that much. In fact, I paid a total of $13 + tax. Not bad, eh? I scored a savings of 99.97%. I couldn't even buy a skirt at Old Navy for that amount.

ROCK (and bargain shop) ON!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deals like this almost make me want to cross-dress.

Stacey Pelika said...

To add to the bargainomania, I purchased a workout shirt (with wicking properties and so stylish I may wear it as a regular shirt) and a couch slipcover (originally priced somewhere around $200) for a grand total of $11 at the Land's End clearance extravaganza this past weekend.

J.Po said...

NICE WORK, SPICE!!! Doesn't it feel GOOOOOOOODDDD?

towwas said...

I HEART LANDS' END

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
do protonix side effects disappear deferment federal loan student Mexican babe anal samantha Seroquel 500mg Camping along west coast Kansas city face lift Norcold rv refrigerator repairs Vin codes chrysler Free strategies to win at slots Commander kenneth robert kee scholarship Explain cpu performance rating Web hosting reseller cpanel Bextra recal Aston martin vanquish s accessories Poker prize pools

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »