Now I'M getting depressed about my latest postings. So I'm going to pick up spirits and blog about a safe and happy topic - haircuts.
I'm getting one. Over lunch. At the Internat'l Acad. for Precision Haircutting. Your read it correctly. I'm going to have the most precise haircut possible. And it will come at the low cost of $21. YAR!!
Full reports coming soon.
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope every strand is cut to within a micron of intended length. Otherwise you should get your money back!
J to the Po, I am SO JEALOUS! I need a haircut in the worst way and where is my hair genius? In San Francisco. Cutting your hair. That cheatin' scoundrel. Tell him hi from me. (He won't remember me, but it'll give you something to talk about, not that he ever lacks for conversation.)
I cut my own hair. For free. Preciseness assured by Target-quality hair trimmer.
TOWWAS, if you're ever in Chicago I'll totally cut your hair. For free even.
I had the most fantastic haircut experience today over lunch. The guy who runs this school for haircutting is world famous for his skills. Everytime I see him, I learn something new about his history. This time I got the scoop on his days working in the higher echelons of Vidal Sasson (sp?). And I learned about some of the internationl trips he's taken to teach precision around the world. Totally fascinating. I don't know why I don't get my hair cut there more often.
And TOWWAS, I didn't see your comment before going, but I TOTALLY talked about you. I said something like, "I have a friend who moved to DC after living in California and she misses your haircuts desperately. She calls you the hair wizard." So yes, I used the wrong noun. But I think the idea gets across. Plus, he looked really pleased with that comment and responded, "Well I'll take that!"
By the way, the cut looks fabu! And my head feels 10 pounds lighter.
I pleased The Great Rene! Damn, I should fly out there just to get a haircut. It'd almost be worth it.
best regards, nice info »
Post a Comment