One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
What *is* that?
it looks like coral that's just been pulled out of water.
It looks like plasticinized lungs from the corpse exhibit that are starting to ooze because they were improperly preserved. ewwwwwwwww
I think Sophist has the idea! (sad but true)
oh, wow! I didn't know lungs were so branchy. cool.
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great. » » »
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What *is* that?
it looks like coral that's just been pulled out of water.
It looks like plasticinized lungs from the corpse exhibit that are starting to ooze because they were improperly preserved. ewwwwwwwww
I think Sophist has the idea! (sad but true)
oh, wow! I didn't know lungs were so branchy. cool.
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »
Post a Comment