Many products on store shelves escape the watchful eyes of the FDA - including many cosmetics and nutritional supplements. So watch your backs, people. And check out this site to see how your everyday shampoos, toothpastes, moisturizers, etc. fair in terms of toxicity:
http://www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep/browse_products.php
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The title of this post makes me make a sad face every time I click over to your blog.
Egads. If this is right, I'm going to be getting cancer of the scalp any time now.
Now I have another thing to be paranoid about.
This is very interesting site... » »
Excellent, love it! » » »
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! http://www.choose-a-financial-advisor.info mercedes benz parts Commerce security system buspirone Eczema varicoasa Merlin legend video conferencing Window awnings for sale ford sierra body kit emory university townhouse rental Clostridium botulinum rind
Post a Comment