One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
CRAZINESS
Between the first human case of West Nile virus in the city and a local art museam displaying an exhibit of dead bodies, things are pretty hectic in the office as of late. Ah, the excitement that is the public's health! Never ends, really.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ooh - write more about the corpse exhibit! Does your job entail fielding health-related questions/complaints about it? Or are you investigating it for errant bacteria?
Oooh, I heard that the corpse exhibit was excellent. Haven't seen it because as much as others have been raving about it, I find it scary. Especially now that they are oozing!
Were you thinking of any particular science writer, J.Po? I agree, it's fascinating. I think I would be much too grossed out to actually do a story on it, though.
8 comments:
Ooh - write more about the corpse exhibit! Does your job entail fielding health-related questions/complaints about it? Or are you investigating it for errant bacteria?
As per j.bro's requestion, check out this for story and pics:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/05/27/MNG9UCVOCJ1.DTL
Alas, I am not directly involved in the work. I just hear about it everyday.
Did I actually type requestion??? Dude. Something's up.
In other considerations, isn't there a science writer out there who might find something interesting in this story?
I like "requestion" - it's a nice word for, "I don't know the answer, and you should tell me."
I think that's an awesome new word. Let's promulgate it, quick!
Oooh, I heard that the corpse exhibit was excellent. Haven't seen it because as much as others have been raving about it, I find it scary. Especially now that they are oozing!
Were you thinking of any particular science writer, J.Po? I agree, it's fascinating. I think I would be much too grossed out to actually do a story on it, though.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. bulk email superstore signposter web promotion software Email in marketing opt performance targeted ambien a a a a prescription drugs San carlos arizona aston martin cars for sale Contradictions on asians Filled pussy with cum
Post a Comment