Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Scabs

Another lunchtime adventure:

On my way back to the office after a delightful lunch with a friend, I saw a man who appeared to be completely clothed. Then he turned around. His butt was completely exposed and covered in open wounds and scabs.

Pull up your pants, man. Or are the scabs too painful?

6 comments:

towwas said...

WOW. Your post about the guy in the gorilla suit? I wasn't that impressed. I mean, you can get weird like that anywhere. But a scabby ass - I do not see many scabby asses in our Nation's Capital.

Stacey Pelika said...

This description reminded me of beloved Metro rider "Sweatpants Guy," who often rides my bus to campus. For a long time he wore a pair of sweatpants that were so rotted that they had no crotch. Thankfully, he also wore underwear.

There are also Sweatpants Guys #2 and #3, but they are somewhat less ew-inducing than the original.

grrrbear said...

Maybe he only *thought* they were pants. But, you know, what with getting up early and all, he accidentally grabbed the pair of chaps from his closet instead of pants.

Anonymous said...

Maybe his rear is the most presentable part of his lower torso - everything else is just too hideous to display on the sidewalk, so he covers the rest with pants.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »