Yo dedicated readers. There was no posting over the last several days cause I was in Big Sur with Jiggity et al. Stories to come later, including the best kick-ass recipe for s'mores. There will be no posting over the next several days since I'll be in the MW (that's Mid-West) for my sistah's nuptials. The color of the hour will be wine and I'll be wearing yards and yards of it. Stories forthcoming.
Rock on, blogring.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweet! Glad to hear you're getting out and enjoying some summer lovin'.
Had you a blast? ;-)
Excellent, love it! Canton chair rental Refinancing mean seroquel sales seroquel side effects voip scrabble 2.0 crack Mercedes + suv Fishing sayings Seroquel taking with risperdal free erotic office stories Free killer spyware block pop up ad From my blackberry wireless riaz yahoo prices seroquel
Post a Comment