Monday, October 31, 2005

Spooky!!!


Princess Leia came off without a hitch. Here she is (or was) on Saturday night.

4 comments:

J.Po said...

Note: those aren't her real eyes. I smudged them out.

Anonymous said...

The terrifying eyes would have totally made the costume for me - it's risen-from-the-dead-princess-leia!!!

When is the next convention?

towwas said...

That's strange - Princess Leia appears to have your hands. Did she steal them? Did you arrange a hand-transplant-switch? Remember how there was all that hoopdedoo about the first successful hand transplant a few years ago? I heard the hand annoyed the guy so much, he finally asked them to re-amputate it.

Stacey Pelika said...

The smeared out face? Is disturbing. Although I understand its necessity.

Somewhere out there are some photos with me as Terri Schiavo's mom. Yes, that was my costume. There was also supposed to be a Terri, but then she was sick and couldn't go to the party. And without Terri, I apparently wasn't offensive enough to win most offensive. Or even to get runner-up. Even though I felt very offensive!