Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pleather

I spent my lunch hour buying one yard of Discount Fabrics' best black pleather. 50% off baby! And Jiggity's Han Solo "boots" will be animal-friendly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed with all the work that's going into these costumes. Maybe you can hit up a Star Wars convention after Halloween! It kinda makes my "naked J.Bro" costume seem lame.

J.Po said...

I, myself, am a bit frightened that I'm acting a little too much like comic book guy. Speaking of whom, I think I saw him on my trip back from lunch. I chose not to ask him about the proper dimensions of han solo's blaster.

grrrbear said...

I didn't even know you could *make* boots. I thought they were harvested by masses of migrant workers in California...

Stacey Pelika said...

I am disturbed that I might be subjected to J.Bro's costume!

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, that hurts! That's exactly the reaction that made me pick liposuction for question #2 on my blog!

Annie said...

Make sure you save enough pleather to make a little pleather bra and matching thong.