I am virtually boiling over with excitement about tomorrow's potential indictments in the Bush admin. I may just set my alarm for 5AM so that I don't miss any news from the east coast.
I've been reading liberal political blogs like mad and I learned, among other things, that Fitzgerald was spotted in D.C. getting his shoes shined. If that's not a lead-up to indictments, I don't know what is.
I can't wait for tomorrow.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope you didn't set your alarm for 5 a.m., because we're not expecting anything 'til noon. Wonkette says papers out at noon, press conference at 2.
I gotta say - I'm very excited about indictments, but I can't honestly say I understand what they're being given for.
I'm anonymous out of shame.
Rove's next, that weasel! I hope.
Where did you find it? Interesting read » »
Post a Comment