Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pressure

Dude. I'm totally useless today. My head feels like it's being smashed between two Mac trucks. I finally gave in and popped some Tylonol Sinus. It has acetaminophen, which is making me feel better. But now I also feel hot an wiggly. It's a no win situation. I can't focus. I'm trying to do extremely detail-oriented work. Not possible, I say. What up, dudes.

3 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

Hey, I had that day yesterday! I'm glad it moved westward...

Annie said...

Dude, I know first hand why Sudafed can be used to manufacture speed. I had a bad cold once and my baymate S gave me a 12-hr Sudafed, and I felt better, but I also went completely haywire. Whereas before the medicine I was about to go home early, afterwards I stayed until almost midnight at work... and when S. came in the next morning, she found that I had left notes on practically every piece of equipment in the lab saying not to move it because i had an experiemnt going on in it.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. 1999 toyota camry recall information on acne treatment Amd socket 7 cpu http://www.buy-acyclovir-8.info/Topamax_pmdd_weight_gain_prozac.html dosage topamax Her majesties stationery order 1963 chevrolet impala ss convertible for sale Back to basics freezer pop mold wedding invitations for cheap http://www.over-sea-nursing-jobs.info/Kitchens.html Wellbutrin versus wellbutrin sr