Friday, October 21, 2005

Update: Scissors

Hey now. You'll never guess what my roomie (now known as "The Best") found in the couch this morning. MY SEWING SCISSORS!! It wasn't the black hole after all, unless you consider the deep crevice between the arm and first cusion of my couch to be the black hole. Maybe it should be called that, since my roomie found my 2nd of 4 California state IDs obtained between July 2004 and November 2004.

Sew on!!

6 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

The part about the ID card really makes the story. Hilarious! That was the one right before the one where you looked like you wanted to kill someone, right?

And hooray for "The Best." He really is better than all the rest! (Except for me, right? :) )

J.Po said...

Oh Spicey, you are irreplaceable! ...and you'll forever remain the Spiciest Beef Melt EVER!

I think (although the details are murky) that the recovered ID was actually the one right before the one where I looked like I wanted to kill somebody. The one of which you speak was stollen from my office. Details, details.

J.Po said...

I consistently misspell stolen. Eeerrrghhh.

towwas said...

At least you're consistent. And stollen is a really delicious Christmas bread - my mom always makes it weeks early and freezes it, and we have it hot on Christmas morning.

Annie said...

I love "The Best." and I'm glad that he found the state ID, too. I bet you could give it to some underage kid who would be thrilled to go illegally drinking. Or you could keep it as a memento for how much you love the DMV. Fucking DMV.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Motorola c117 free ringtones Lingerie plus size femdom Fragrance.net perfume Auto navigation kit for ique 3600 teen pussy conference calling nexium testimony Laser eye surgery dr beran Dixie little league baseball low blood pressure Mercedes devasquez Cordless barcode reader Secured credit cards with minimum low deposit