Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Day o' Interviews

Yikes. I'm exhausted. One interview down, one to go. I'm pumped about the work of group #1. I think it's unlikely they will offer me a job, however. I didn't prepare for #2, but I feel I will do better since I am not prepared. Or not.

7 comments:

towwas said...

What'd they ask you? I have to interview intern candidates, and I have no idea what to ask them.

J.Po said...

I got a lot of questions about scenarios. Complicated scenarios without clear answers and loaded with political messy-ness.

towwas said...

Hm. I don't know if that will help me. I may stick to "so, why do you want to work at [name of publication]" and see if I can figure out whether they've ever read it.

grrrbear said...

When I'm stumped, I just whip out "Have you ever killed a man just to watch him die?".

Always good to know that sort of thing about interns...

Stacey Pelika said...

I just looked up some health-care stats for something I'm writing and realized that 16.5% of people under 65 don't have health insurance - that's 40.6 million people! And, just as disturbingly, about 10% of children aren't insured. I knew the numbers were bad, but actually looking at them was pretty shocking.

Despite my substantial distress about this, I'm am somewhat reassured that people like J.Po are trying to fill the gaping maw that the federal government has created in our social safety net. Just imagine how much easier her job would be if health care was fully funded, though...

Annie said...

fright fright! I'm glad you're moving along in the interviews though. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Peugeot drive shafts australian camping with kids prescription diet pill Library cabinet How to buy acyclovir in miami Oil filter adapter 4.0 jeep torx Tennis elbow treatment http://www.beating-rosacea-vascular-ocular-and-acne-forms.info/czsci-samochodowe-alfa-romeo.html Catalina gangbang