Wednesday, January 11, 2006

YAY!-squared

People. Today is a very very good day. I just got another interview - to take place in the afternoon on the same day as the first interview. This one is for a position coordinating all data and helping plan studies for several psychiatric/behavioral programs for the under-served. Very very exciting.

7 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

YOU'RE ON FIRE! Or as H.Go would say, you're EN FUEGO!

grrrbear said...

Even better, now you can just wear your suit all day instead of constantly having to change into it for part of the day, have it cleaned, and then wear it again!

Yay for helping the environment!

towwas said...

I was going to comment and say yay, you're totally employable and yay, you're bloggy again, but then I saw Spice's comment and all I can think is...who is H.Go?

Stacey Pelika said...

Oh, H.Go is one of my/our fellow grad students (and one of my housemates, along with Housemate Jaymie and The Ham). She's not really into the blog thing, though.

towwas said...

Oh, ok. Not someone I'm expected to know. Well, that's good! J.Vo (who you are expected to know) says she's spent a lot of time on my blog trying to figure out who the hell all those people are.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »