Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Spice Needs Help

Somebody help Spice burn me some CDs. I desperately want her 'Best of 2005' and 'Illinois'. I am happy to return the favor, with some of my lesser-known faves. Thanks in advance.

3 comments:

OleNelson said...

I can do it. I have both CDs and am a frequent burner. I'll communicate with Spice about sending arrangements.

J.Po said...

Rock on, Ole!! In exchange, you can have one of the following:
(1) A T-bone steak
(2) A selection of 2 (or more) burns from the following list:
- Cat Power, the Covers Record
- Pedro the Lion, It's Hard to Find a Friend or Control
- my boyfriend, Monster Balads Mix
- Bob Dylan, Soundrack from No Direction Home
- New Kids on the Block, Best Of
- Uncle Tupelo, Anthology
- Patti Griffin, Anything in her catelog
-- Other requests may be fulfilled, depending on availability.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Dsl basom ny buspirone effects Local mover moving company interstate dallas mover Bextra+law+suit Gor det sjalv saab 9000 National farmer union insurance Microsoft project training manual free