Wednesday, January 11, 2006

YAY!

I got an interview for a job I'm really really really pumped about! Next week - one week from today. Time for me to start studying up on geographic distribution of exposure and disease and the role of community groups in advocating for their health. Dudes. This job seems to be the perfect confluence of rigorous science and community education and action.

6 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

AWESOME - congrats! I think the waiting for the right thing is going to pay off in a big way!

Also, since he'll undoubtedly be too Minnesotan to call attention to this himself, Ole just won a big teaching award (one of four in the whole university). So congrats all around! Hooray for all!

OleNelson said...

Also, I have a job interview of my own one week from today. Hopefully fate will smile kindly on both of us.

Anonymous said...

way to go j-po and ole!
it is indeed interview season.

a good friend does work on community-driven public health efforts among latino/a farm workers. let me know if i can put you in touch.

towwas said...

Interview! Awesome! yayy.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Shirt mold removal virginia dodge dealer haier portable rolling dishwashers Purchase bontril cod shipped overnight Animated flash toons stickmen sex Icp t shirts Fitness video review used scrabble buy Free 15 day trial business cards