One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
That's a paradox. Richard's hair is kinda long - it has to be in order to support his white-manfro look.It's like me saying I have a perm...nobody would notice.
Point taken.I hope you're waiting on the edge of your seat, grrbear, to get your own view in 2 weeks.
I went with something less dramatic.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
Best regards from NY! auto dealers
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's a paradox. Richard's hair is kinda long - it has to be in order to support his white-manfro look.
It's like me saying I have a perm...nobody would notice.
Point taken.
I hope you're waiting on the edge of your seat, grrbear, to get your own view in 2 weeks.
I went with something less dramatic.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
Best regards from NY! auto dealers
Post a Comment