Monday, September 13, 2004

Gabe is trying to talk me into being a G-mailer. I will resist.

7 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

I have a Gmail account. But I've never used it.

grrrbear said...

I don't have one. In some ways, I wonder if this makes me some sort of email Amish person...

"What? You still use Hotmail?!?!"

Yup, amongst others...

Annie said...

I have one too. Does this make me "cool"? Because I wanna be cool.

Stacey Pelika said...

Annette, you've returned! From wherever you were!

Dern said...

Fight for the power! (See prior comment on briefblog; Aug 27, 2004....actually is it proper to reference comments made on someone elses blog....IF NOT, GUESS I NEED TO LEARN SOME OF THAT THAR INTERNET ETIQUETTE???)

c. said...

This is just what google wants -- buzz.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Clarinet allegra Break dance robot Peugeot 206 rojo domain mitchell fishing reel buy levitra management training seminar Multi-function device telephone with answering machine fax Ovarian cyst relief pain hello folks ed chevrolet holyoke ma. Unlocked razr cell phone kissimmee answering service Wellbutrin is a speed chevrolet window data recovery oakville Black vinyl eyeglass cases 05 dodge dakota+brush guard buy ambien online dental insurance procedure codes