skip to main | skip to sidebar

21st Century Nancy Drew

One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

milk

I just bought a medium cup of steamed milk and a chocolate cream cheese brownie. This is the best fucking cup of milk I've ever had. The brownie is marginal in quality.
Posted by J.Po at Tuesday, September 28, 2004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Gay vallarto mexico yahoo domain name search Cheap .net domains buy topamax Domaine mader 1982 honda maxim motorcycle parts eminent domain   private enterprise Yellowcard ring tones Celexa and drug interactions 2pac ringtones for free Taking viagra woman Sumter cherry bedroom furniture 1980's Print for free bussiness cards rurouni kenshin transexual fioricet with codine buy tramadol online Sex toys affiliate program best compare mp3 player Phoenix arizona + hispanic tv stations Hastings registrar office

March 04, 2007 8:20 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

If I Were A Flower, I'd Look Like This:

If I Were A Flower, I'd Look Like This:

Yo! Get with the program - we live in a bloggers' world! In order of appearance in said world:

  • Viscerations
  • Spicey Beef Melt
  • OnBreak.Bro
  • SquashShadow
  • Intermitent Blogger
  • This Kid Writes About Science
  • Sweet Cheeks
  • Doc
  • Alsho
  • These Kids Love Science

Procrastination Station

  • Fit To Print
  • Radio Stories
  • Know-It-All Hipster Who Thinks the Lives of Everyday People are Interesting
  • Local Rag
  • Talking Points
  • Daily Kos
  • Ha! Ha ha!!
  • I Have No Shame!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (135)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (99)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2005 (214)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (31)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  2004 (78)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ▼  September (23)
      • grandma
      • milk
      • CD wallet
      • chemically-influenced free associations
      • What coincidence: it's my birthday and the Cowboy ...
      • around the sun
      • Women, Burdens, and Relationships
      • Tea
      • America's Health Care System Sucks
      • Summer of 2004
      • ...
      • I have some virus and I can't get rid of it. For ...
      • Gabe fears he's turning into a Japanese woman.
      • Gabe is trying to talk me into being a G-mailer. ...
      • Gabe has a G-mail account. What the fuck?
      • Se7en, and Other Delightful Treats
      • Like it's 1999
      • At 5:30 I'm going to get my hair cut short and per...
      • I'm Famous....Sortof
      • People, Where Are You?
      • Read this in your best Ralf Wiggum voice: "Today ...
      • WNV and the Benefits of Living in the Bay Area
      • The 9th Month
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (12)