Wednesday, September 22, 2004

What coincidence: it's my birthday and the Cowboy Junkies were on Morning Edition today. Wow.

If you haven't heard the Trinity Sessions, you should. I also highly recommend Black Eyed Man.

2 comments:

grrrbear said...

I listened to that report this morning too, right when I woke up (or rather when the alarm clock went off, it was playing). It was during the part where they were comparing the old version of Misguided Angel and the way she sings it now. I could totally see the difference, which made me feel really smart about music. That that was good. Then I hit the snooze bar.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read bingo bag suppliers bvrp ringtone media studio consumer reports dishwashers consumer reviews regarding vacuum cleaners medical malpractice attorny liposuction shots attorneys Propecia di nostradamus Vacuum cleaner rentals electrolux vacuum cleaner Nite time weight loss pills Native american dentist web site design marketing texas All natural acne cures rebuilt kirby vacuum cleaners from abc lowest price for levitra