I have some virus and I can't get rid of it. For several days, my diet has consisted of bananas, apple sauce, crackers, and - in good moments - yogurt. Yick. The best part of all of this is the DELIRIUM.
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
My boss has the same thing.
Well, at least you know whom to blame.
Get better dammit. Before next weekend. Otherwise I'll have nobody to hang out with and I'll be sad.
Hope the delirium isn't too permanent and that you're able to ween yourself from yogurt, bananas, etc....
Please disregard all Wednesday musings from Dern. It's pub night and he's drunk.
I hope you feel better soon J.Po.
Sorry for that last comment. Christian's right.
Get well soon.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Pilates studio logo Pediatric dental health where do i find wedding anniversary invitations Free online bingo prizes Max hardcore free video porn Hardcore lesbians teens Nissan parts discount wiper blade insert Coremetrics spyware ed drugstore 1980 fiat strada picture Essential travel insurance kitchen selectives microwave porsche 997 gt3rs 1999 volvo s90 Shareware alarm clock Neurontin shaking tremorsnerve pain Kia dealership peoria il Ultra skin care products
Post a Comment