Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Illness Update

Eyes - burning
Head - pounding
Ears - itchy
Neck - tight
Joints (all of them) - sore
Work - getting done
Ballet - not happening
Evening plans - couch-sitting
Drug of choice - Sudafed Cold and Sinus
Fluid - Crystal Light-enhanced water
Cough Drop Flavor - Cherry
Tissue Variety - Kleenex with Lotion
West Nile Virus? - hopefully not

6 comments:

Annie said...

Cold - brutal.

I hope you feel better.

grrrbear said...

Brain - Lightly toasted?...with jam?

Yerg...snot-flavored jam might be the worst idea ever, I don't know why I just thought of it.

I hope your immune system gets off its tukkus today and decides to do something besides draw pictures of puppies all day.

Annie said...

Well there were those snot-flavored jelly beans from Harry Potter that Jelly Belly said they replicated. Dunno if Jelly Belly really made the snot ones.

grrrbear said...

I want to know who the expert is that confirmed that yes, they *do* taste like boogers...

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read effexor xr neuropathy Accutane spleen

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! braun kf180 coffee maker Leicester fiat punto