Sunday, May 01, 2005

Vibrators, Panties and Wine

It's been a busy and tiring weekend. To sum ...

Saturday night - bachelorette party involving, um, see above.

Sunday morning - 25 mile ride for the Tour de Cure in Napa Valley.

I will be sharing pictures. Of Sunday's activities.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous - as Spice noted on her blog, we got a welcome-to-summer snowstorm yesterday afternoon. It killed all of our grapevines.

And no photos from the party? Lame, lady - lame.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Free online advertising purchasing advertising French cooking recipes french language school proj Seat cover for pets Access to child support payments online in lafayette Bontril+online+prescription Family vacation exchange Ativan pharmacology corgi aston martin

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. commercial+wheel+chair+lifts Nc dma obesity weight loss mature singles san diego Minivan rental with dvd fiat Free silver slouch shoulder bags Lg cell phone covers protonix extra weight gain Columbia south carolina boot camp

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »