Last night (correction: this morning), I woke at 4am to discover the right side of my head was pounding and stuffed up and my right nostril was oozing snot. [Too much information?] I quite suddenly, over the course of 6 hours, came down with a sinus-related cold type thing. Blech. I always forget how much getting sick sucks until I get sick.
Today, Sudafed is my coffee, coffee is my tea, and tea is my water. Lucky for me, Luden's Caugh Drops are on sale - buy one get one free - at the local RiteAid.
To let you know how off I am today, I just spelled "caugh" "coff" and, fortunately, discovered my mistake in time.
I have a 4pm meeting. Big question: will I make it? Better question: will my brain make it?
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have this obsessive need to go to each and every ballet class in the series. So this cold better damn clear by tomorrow at 6:30pm. Or, at the very least, my ears better drain.
It's actually 'cough.' Hee!
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well - I hope you're better by the time of your next wedding extravaganza!
oh my god, I knew that. what a messed up idiot I am today! i feel poop-tastic!
Post a Comment