I am SO happy about the outcome of Amazing Race!! I adore the winning couple - with their touching relationship and fantastic communication. I hope to find a relationship like theirs someday. And what are they doing with the money? Having or adopting babies. They should parent all children in this world!
Thank god Rob and Amber didn't win. And Pageant Queen and POW are really not right for each other. PQ is a b*tch. POW deserves more. (At least someone who doesn't say, "You have commitment issues. You even got out of the army by being a POW." JFC!!)
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes, yes. There was considerable cheering as the Madison crew watched the TAR finale last night - except for from T.Bone, who was rooting for Rob and Amber. I agree with him that they were probably the best players, but Uchenna and Joyce were such better people that I got all teary when they won. I loved when they showed Patrick going "Uchenna and Joyce. Uchenna and Joyce." over and over at the finish line. The whole thing was awesome! The plane, the nasty cab driver, Rob and Amber getting bad directions. Whew!
Oh, and to be contrary, J.Bro rooted for Ron and Kelly. Not sure what was going on there.
Maybe I just love god and America (although, as Herr Goebbels asked - difference?) a little more than the rest of you.
Also, I've got the CIA on my back, so I have to cheer for the couple backed by flags in the credits.
No one else thought Ron was an a-hole? I mean, sure, Kelly was no peach. I reacted the same way to the "even got out of the army" line ... but Ron wasn't really a prize himself. Was he?
Post a Comment