Thursday, May 19, 2005

List o' Things

I was really delinquint in blogging this week due to a massively pressing project at work. Project is done and I'm going to give the short version of what you've missed.

- Last weekend, I saw a documentary about 'unschooling' made by a friend of mine. It was wonderful, the best part being that one of the featured people is in my ballet class (one of the 2 men). This I did not know until he appeared on screen. A delightful surprise.

- Today I found out that a FedEX package addressed to me was delivered on April 28 and signed for by someone else using my name. Shit-tastic. Contained within said package: software worth over $1000. (Not paid for by me.)

- I have taken to watching Will and Grace re-runs, shown at 11:00 and 11:30 at night in the Bay Area. One major problem with this addiction - nighttime sleep cut down to an average of 7 hours.

- Today was bike to work day. I did not bike to work. That would have required dangerous bridge travel.

- The Onion is now available in PAPER form in San Francisco. I am very very pumped about this development. I found out when I walked down the street earlier today and saw tons of white paper-delivery box stations with 'the Onion' written in bright green. I think I'll peal into the layers of that paper on the way home.

- Our president and poop have more than one thing in common.

Until next time .... which may be a while.