Friday, May 13, 2005

Roomate Stories

In honor of "dig on your roomate day," here's my list:

- often my roomate will do my breakfast dishes even when I ask that he leave them for me to do
- the day I returned home from last weekend's wedding, I found that my roomate had removed the livingroom rug from the floor and had slid the couches out of normal position so that he could thoroughly clean the floors
- when I'm in a pinch, my roomate is completely willing to drive me places
- when I was sick this week, my roomate expressed genuine concern and offered to buy me drugs
- my roomate regularly invites me to join him and his friends in their revelry
- my roomate encourages me to date and, if needs be, to have random sex
- yesterday I found my roomie on the floor of the kitchen organizing our tupperwares by size, finding and securing the lid for each piece to prevent silverfish inhabitance
- on a regular basis, my roomie posts updated pictures of his adorable neice on the kitchen refrigerator

It's SO true. I'm one lucky gal. I'm staying where I live, yo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, it all seems great now, but one day the devil's gonna have to pay the piper. It'll be all, "Hey, J.Po, remember when I did all those nice things for you? Well, the Leader says I have to bring another lamb to the Compound this weekend, and..."

grrrbear said...

Does it make sense for the devil to pay the piper? Shouldn't it be the other way around to be truly intimidating?

Anonymous said...

I don't write the sayings, I just lead them to water.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »