Friday, May 27, 2005

Seems Spice and I Missed Woody

Here's what happened in the second U2 show in Boston:

Just before the show begins, a noticeable security detail leads former Vice President Al Gore and wife Tipper to their seats in a prime spot to the side of the stage. Bono sings bits of two Aerosmith songs as Steven Tyler and his band mates are in attendance tonight. U2 appears to abandon their setlist during the encores, and Bono plays traffic cop telling the band which songs he wants to do. 'Out of Control' is played for the first time this tour. Bono brings a girl on stage to dance during 'Bad', reminiscent of Live Aid 20 years ago.

2 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

Wow. I can't believe it could have been even better! I've programmed a playlist on my iPod so I can relive the concert over and over again...

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »