Monday, May 22, 2006

Bloggy DinDin

Sophist is comin to din-din. Guess what we'll be having:

- Spicey Thai noodles with sweet peanut chili sauce and papaya salad

- Potato leek soup and grilled tuna sandwiches with a side of sliced apples

- Broccoli and tofu stir-fry over a bed of rice and left-over Easter candy

- Stuffed french toast topped with fresh diced peaches and whipped cream with steamy mugs of hot chocolate

Winner gets ...... nothing.

11 comments:

towwas said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't realize it was multiple choice at first - I thought that sounded like a lot of food.

I'm going for the broccoli, tofu, and leftover chocolate.

J.Po said...

You're right, TOWWAS!! Yay! Now guess what every other option has in common. I love games.

Annie said...

Heee heee heee. dinner was DELISH!!!!! so much so that I think I must make more tofu stir fry soon. TOFU IS DELIGHTFUL.

J.Po said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J.Po said...

Ding ding ding! J.Bro got it, although "KILL" may be a wee bit strong (unless you're talking peanuts). But the, Sophist is the only one to ask about that. I suppose the peanut sauce in the first entry was a total giveaway.

towwas said...

Ha! I just picked that meal because I thought leftover easter candy sounded likely. Now I'm curious what Sophist is allergic to in the other two menus.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Private voyeur links online betting Alternitive medicine and prozac depression herbal 65 mustang convertible for sale decks patios driveways knierim iowa

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Leadership coaching degree bill pay 96 dodge avanger crank Oral sex and girls http://www.401klaws.info/Pay-water-bill-online-bottled-water.html web slots boat loan hsbc card online bill pay Compare adderall and concerta http://www.creditcarddebt7.info/accept-credit-card-payment-online-20.html bank online payment premier free iron on tranfers street bikes for shirts direct merchants bank online payment Patent information office patents keyword bextra drug interaction b Lasko humidifier

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Amco auto ins Laser tattoo removal white river junction Powerball and lottery and software Comcast tv guide channelwarsaw in. Northern edge realty Gay black orgies free clips Can you drink while on lexapro Truck rental in medway mass massachusetts 18 undercounter dishwasher time attendance software