People. You're exhausting me with your weddings. I have 4 lined up for this summer ALREADY and all of them are out-o'-town. I mean, love is good and all - and I'm definitely one for a rockin' time with Uncle Joe and the Cuz. But I'm starting to have trouble with the vacation time.
But seriously, it's not YOU. It's my WORK. Who came up with the idea of only 3 weeks of vacation per year. We should start taking a lesson from the French.
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree, three weeks is terrible. I can't imagine who ever thought that was a good idea. I only have one wedding this summer! Weird, huh? And it's local. And I'm in it. And the dress is suuuuper pretty.
Only one, eh? Lucky you. One of my 4 is really Jiggity's, so it doesn't really count except that I'm going and it's in Alaska.
Yay for purty dresses! So rare for bridesmaids!
oooh, suuuuper pretty dress, I wanna see a picture. Is it posted on your blog, TOWWAS?
3 wks vacation is absurd. boo to that!
What a great site Best diet pill weight loss pills healthfitnessdiet.com vorder viagra online Reptile humidifier air exchanger Baccarat snoopy Klonopin prescription Briar rose summary pay+per+click Gmc heavy duty truck dealers Patent markman usa Renault megan grandtour Petersburg personal injury lawyer 3 alarm fire Rereonline craps mercedez benz seat covers http://www.escaladecadillac.info/Diets_pills_best_review.html Quitting ultram dependency ppc advertising Printronix printers 9discount rental cars
Post a Comment