Cute! Check out the living room. The fireplace actually works and there are hardwood floors under those custom-cut area rugs. The bathroom includes some pretty crazy-pink-and-blue tile. And the kitchen is an independent room, as opposed to my current kitchenette. And look! A dishwasher! Wee!


7 comments:
That look muy bueno! I was under the impression, though, that CA apartments didn't come with refridgerators and stoves and things. You didn't bring your own, did you?
I've always been provided a refridgerator, though the temperatures have differed widely (as indicated by Spice's crazy landloard story). Dishwashers are a little harder to come by. I currently have one but it's useless. The door does not open fully because the refridgerator gets in the way.
I've heard that CA apts in the LA area sometimes don't have fridges. Too bizarre. All the ones I've rented in the Bay Area come with fridge & stove, but none w/ dishwasher (although I've seen some w/ dw).
Speaking of which, your apartment looks smashing, J. Po! I can't wait to come visit.
No fridge or stove? Crazy! I never heard of that in the BA. LA must have a pretty intense used-fridge-and-stove market!
Awesome apt., Po! Very grown up!
Lovely! I think dishwashers are the mark of civilization.
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Fre tiny tits movies yasmin mohiuddin the side affects of neurontin Transvestite store resource gaff Big cock shaved phat latin pussy 1999 hummer h1 Flirt dress p4039 Here come them fat girls Latin female exotic dancers highest fico score and 800+ and rare How do you build a model zepplin Aye parental control v2 60 latin small cock and pussy Milf online slot machines Drugs used for ativan detox mark kia in scottsdale Stocking hardcore what are the top ten health insurance plans How was pig latin used
Very nice site! »
Post a Comment