Thursday, May 04, 2006

Project Apartment, update style

So good news. Jiggity and I were accepted as tenants, having exposed every morsel of our credit and rental history. The lease was, like, 4 pages long 7-pt. type. Sheezus. But it's over and now I get to fully enjoy my first ever trip to Las Vegas, which starts at 6:45pm tomorrow and ends 6pm on Sunday.

6 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

Hooray! On both fronts!

J.Po said...

Update on the update. The lease had an additional 3 pages of addendum items. So that's 7 pages total plus we have to go to sign more papers on Monday. WTF?

grrrbear said...

Just wait until you buy a house. You won't even read them anymore, but just start signing and initialing blindly.

Annie said...

hey that's great! Congratulations! although I'm sad that you won't be in East Bay much longer....

Incidentally I've gotten several compliments on the earrings that you got me for my birthday! I've been wearing them a lot lately.

J.Po said...

Hey Sophist! Yay for earings! I thought they were unique...so I'm glad folks are noticin.

I tried to leave several comments on your blog the other day but they failed, so no worries about me reading you! Just having trouble commenting!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »