Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm Lost, but to a lesser degree than before

The season finale of Lost - very enticing. They made reveal after reveal after reveal and have me on the edge of my seet for September. What will I do with myself until then? All I have is my radio stories.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I know what you can do for TV kicks! Watch "North and South" with Sophist!! p.s. I've been looking up Sloppy Joe recipes... Most call for 1cup of ketchup per 1lb ground beef. WOW!

towwas said...

Wow - no wonder they're so delicious.

Stacey Pelika said...

Aw, North and South! I loved that miniseries when I was a kid! I even read the books.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Toy industry statistics Sports arenas and funding maine aurora tattoo removal viox lawyers dress of korean law officials Pageant dresses sale Artic wolf air conditioner aston martin db7 vantage low profile tyres dvd players onkyo cassette decks Antispam blocker win xp Jack black sleek finish texture cream zyrtec d and weight lo olig cassini wedding dresses infiniti parts http://www.wellbutrin-sexual-side-effects.info Hotel chains ranking Dc01 hepa filter

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »