Thursday, June 15, 2006

PEOPLE! IT'S CHERRY SEASON! In the past week the price of bing cherries dropped from $4.99/lb to $2.49/lb. You know what that means - fruit belly.

In other news, I watched A LOT of E! Entertainment programs last night, including the E True Hollywood Story: Charles in Charge. Among other things, I learned that Scott Baio visited the Playboy Mansion. A lot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to admit it - I don't know what "fruit belly" means. I bet it's one of those things that I'll learn, though, and then hear four more times from other people/places in the next two days.

J.Po said...

Um, yea. Fruit belly. That's a J.Po coined term - for when too much fruit (usually dried) is eaten such that the general digestive tract is in destress. Gross. But I'd rather say "fruit belly" than "dude, my intestines feel like they might explode". TMI??

Stacey Pelika said...

My reaction was "Oh no! Fruit belly!" But then, I've seen J.Po during fruit belly before. It ain't pretty.

Annie said...

Fruit belly can be a devastating condition. A good friend of Po's and mine once had a hernia induced by severe fruit belly. At least that's what we think caused it.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Seas sports club http://www.call-center-software-0.info/Emporioarmanieyeglasses586.html hydrogen peroxide tatoo removal Julia big naturals master degree in nursing online glendo wyoming

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... online loans frontier insurance and bankruptcy and asset making flash projectors Car tester domestic refrigerator rv Isdn router linux Law enforcement personnel watch each others backs removing 22hard contact lens 22 Phrase pain video word security gameboy game hack milf transexual http://www.spywareremoval1.info/cheap-multimedia-projectors.html bush tax cuts Ac laptop adapter Tip on cleaning the dishwasher Audi gebrauchtwagen passport 8500 radar detector complete instructions delaware bingo patterns