Thursday, June 22, 2006

We're coming up on Gay Pride weekend here in San Francisco and the Castro is all a-flutter. I'm hardly waiting to make the trek to ballet class tonight. My plan is to gather a count of encounters with men wearing gold lame hot pants. Stay tuned.

7 comments:

Annie said...

BRING A CAMERA!

Annie said...

Dude, in this heat, you may be treated to gold lamé SHORT-SHORTS.

Stacey Pelika said...

Assless chaps! Assless chaps!

towwas said...

Dude - you have to give your posts titles. 'Cause when you don't give your posts titles, they don't show up in the RSS feed, and I don't know you're posting. And then - HORRORS - you miss out on my brilliant comments! Like this one! Which is totally awesome!

J.Po said...

Sophist, how did you get an accente grave on your 'e'??

TOWWAS, I'm completely not into titles this week. I'm not sure why.


And the final tally:

Gold Lame (la-MEY) hot pants: zero
Hot pants in any color: zero
Assless chaps: zero

I think the girls are waiting for the parade on Saturday to pull out their flaming best.

Annie said...

The accent was "option-e" followed by "e" é

The accent going the other way is "option-`" followed by "e", è

The little chapeau is "option-i" followed by e, ê

let's see...

"option-c" gives ç
umlauts are option u followed by the vowel of choice, as in Coöperate

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »