Jigs and I were talking about how annoying it is when TV ads ARE REALLY LOUD COMPARED TO THE INTERRUPTED PROGRAM last night when we were out on our back porch enjoying some Cherries Garcia, only to find the mood turn sour when the living room TV started blasting. (Note to readers: the Trader Joe's in San Carlos sells half-gallons for $4.49. A steal!) Anyhoo, little did I know that the feds are actually trying to take on this issue. Yay!
So even in though they won't be touching the impeachment of GWB, at least they'll be making my TV viewing more pleasant. Maybe.
And BTW Grrrbear, I have nothing to do with Nancy P. anymore. Sorry man. I'm now represented by Anna Eshoo, who introduced said TV ad bill. Two years ago, I was represented by Barbara Lee (she "speaks for me"!) and I wish I were still in her district. She's like the west coast Kucinich!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Were you ever represented by Nancy P.? When we were living together, Tom Lantos (RIP) was our awesome Holocaust-surviving, Clinton-impeachment-hating representative.
Spice - you're ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! I was never represented by her and I'm not sure how I lost that bit of logic in my post.
I heart Tom Lantos and I was sad when he passed away this year. Jackie Spear is top notch, from what I understand, so hopefully she'll carry on a good legacy.
Just FYI - I still get Barbara Lee's e-mail news letter just to stay up-to-date. LOVE HER.
I believe Po was represented by Barbara Lee back when she was living the East Bay dream.
Barbara I wuv you!!
Ahh, sitting out on the porch with ice cream - you're acclimating to homeownership nicely, I assume?
Post a Comment