Dennis Kucinich spent about 4 hours on the House floor last night pitching the case for impeaching GWB. He has 35 articles of impeachment against the president and read them all, word-for-word.
It's so crazy to me how much time was wasted on Clinton's impeachment trial. Though morally questionable, Clinton's actions had little to no impact on others' lives and livelihoods. Comparing the situations, I'm reminded that our country's priorities are pretty out of balance.
Alas.
While I'm at it, I want to give a big ol' wag of my finger to Lieberman. I never really liked the guy, but my dislike is reaching new highs with his endorsement of McCain and claims that the Obama campaign is using "sleazy tactics". Come on!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
can Kucinich lead a double Bush-Cheney impeachment?
Ooh! Can you guys vote against Polosi in the new house or are you outside her district now?
Can't stand that spineless woman*. Taking impeachment "off the table" was a total botch-job...
* not to be misinterpreted as "spineless *because* she's a woman", but rather "a woman who happens to have no spine, just like some men [see Blagojevich, Governor Rod]".
Post a Comment