Jigs and I have slept at our new home for two nights and I'm starting to realize why people move to the suburbs.
Best part of our new home so far? IT'S SO DAMN QUIET!!! When we turn out the lights at night we can hear ... nothing. Jigs doesn't even need his white noise machine to fall asleep because there's nothing to block out.
I'm still a city girl at heart, but I'll take sleeping in the 'burbs over the city any day (or night).
(And yes, J.Bro, things out here in the Bay Area move a little faster. Such is life in an ever competitive housing market. It sure has its pluses, but I wouldn't trade your mortgage for ours!!!)
Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
However, the grass in suburbia is obviously a different species. Here it just keeps growing! I'm so used the kind of grass that will grow and grow and then magically one day you'll come home and it will be short again. I believe that genus is called NoMowius Lazium.
So, suburbians, when do you buy the dog and start havin' the bambinos?
Post a Comment