Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Boycott Gallo

Hey now.

I spent my lunch hour at a protest organized by the United Farm Workers. The UFW declared a boycott of Gallo Wines today and I'm hoping y'all might keep this in mind when choosing your alcoholic beverages. Pass the word, yo.

For more details, see http://www.ufw.org/

Rock on.

7 comments:

J.Po said...

Dude. There's a pretty fantastic cartoon video for the gallo wine situation at www.gallounfair.com. Check it, yo.

Werd.

Anonymous said...

Not related to this post, but do you know this shop?

http://listserver.dreamhost.com/pipermail/ebbc-talk-ebbc.org/2005-February/001108.html

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/79037997.html

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/06/16/BAGIUD9FVK1.DTL&hw=cycles&sn=002&sc=960

J.Po said...

Dude. I do not know that shop. I live on the other side of town and tend to go here: http://www.missinglink.org/

That's pretty crappy - selling stolen bikes. Bike theft is a HUGE problem in Berkeley. My neighbor recently had his bike stolen and my back wheel (quick release) was taken too. They tried to get the entire thing ... sawed through a metal fence. They were unsuccessful, thank god. I have a 2002 Kona. Irreplaceable.

Stacey Pelika said...

I still occasionally get pissed off about the time when our downstairs neighbor's brother stole my bike out of our garage in SF. Damn you, pothead brother!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Print+digital+photo+uk hairy+woman+video+free Compare quotes critical illness insurance Smoking cancers Online nursing degree wakefield rhode island Whats the difference in medicare and medicaid Lyrics of oxycontin by lil wyte Red melitta coffee maker Oral liquid nutritional supplement research Affordable small business insurance rates keywords michigan health insurance sauna Connect serial interfaces cisco routers Dave mitsubishi part sarmadi Teeth whitening teeth whitening whiteteeth.50webs.com

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Health supplements canada Care products maguire car wax Stevens model 67 Medical information tamiflu Fast bulk email software download g lock easymail free amateur movie downloads Filter house replacement water whole Off shore supplements pro-hormone 220 1 ultram hp instructions laptop motherboard repair Sony handycam ccd trv57e

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »