In Madison it's about 90, sunny, and humid. H.Go pointed out that I'm clad in a tank top and shorts for the third straight day - a trend that should continue for the next few days. I'm working our dining room because it's about 15 degrees cooler than upstairs.
It's really been uncomfortably hot the last few days - so much that the clippers came out and my hair came off. I'm not really that much cooler thanks to a large balding area that keeps my hair cover pretty low anyway, but it's a powerful symbolic move.
And now it's July 8 and still pissing rain like it's December. What the F yo? In all my years in SF I have never seen it rain a day past April 30, and now it's JUNE and it's raining. Dumbass shit muther nature.
4 comments:
In Madison it's about 90, sunny, and humid. H.Go pointed out that I'm clad in a tank top and shorts for the third straight day - a trend that should continue for the next few days. I'm working our dining room because it's about 15 degrees cooler than upstairs.
It's really been uncomfortably hot the last few days - so much that the clippers came out and my hair came off. I'm not really that much cooler thanks to a large balding area that keeps my hair cover pretty low anyway, but it's a powerful symbolic move.
And now it's July 8 and still pissing rain like it's December. What the F yo? In all my years in SF I have never seen it rain a day past April 30, and now it's JUNE and it's raining. Dumbass shit muther nature.
I'm just pissed because I can't ride my bike in this kind of rain. It's serious, serious rain.
Post a Comment