One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
F*ck yea!
Dude. I rented TeamAmerica:WorldPlolice last night. I haven't laughed that hard in ages. From a parody of RENT to puppet sex, the movie was loaded with hilarity. And it was good on so so so many levels. I give it two middle fingers, way up.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Freedom costs a buck-oooo-fiiiiive....
"A limousine with wings? Now I've seen everything!" "Oh, yeah - have you seen a man eat his own head?"
4 comments:
Freedom costs a buck-oooo-fiiiiive....
"A limousine with wings? Now I've seen everything!"
"Oh, yeah - have you seen a man eat his own head?"
Every time I see a montage now, I start singing the "Montage" song - MONTAGE!
Matt Damon!
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
Post a Comment