I'm starting a new semi-regular post topic - pet peeves.
My first entry comes from a situation last evening, when I went to an upscale grocery to get some bread for dinner.
Pet peeve: When someone paying for groceries doesn't help pack the groceries, but watches the cashier do it herself. This is ESPECIALLY annoying when the person is advertising that he went to Harvard* and when there is a long line of customers waiting to check out.
Help pack the groceries, you bastard! Didn't yo mamma teach you anything?
* I know some very very wonderful people who went to Harvard, so I am not making a general statement ... only noting the details of last nights pet peeve creator.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great site Motely crue t-shirts Dysfunction+erectile+treating Willie coln t-shirts Mechanics shirts Custom team shirts hockey Second mortgage refinancing sacramento gilroy california ca Deanos auto sales medication bontril order muscle relaxers Business health in insurance small Plastic surgeons and red bank Natural alternative to ritalin 50 cent with no shirt http://www.prom-dresses-4.info/remove-wet-t-shirt.html Baccarat coronation jubilee paperweight http://www.nationwideinsurance7.info http://www.digital-print-service.info/Wedding_invitations_for_under_a_dollar.html Lifting shirt t shirt hell funny tshirts
Enjoyed a lot! »
Post a Comment