One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Hold on. Your weekend hobby is... Jiggity. Y'all are twisted. What happened to good old leather?
Sophist, is EVERYTHING in your mind translated into kink? I'm talking about medieval reenactment, not bedroom activities. Get it straight, buddy.
Hmm...I think you're just backpedaling now. It's the internet - let's just be honest about our fetishes. Wouldn't Dan Savage want you to be?
yeah sure, medieval reenactment... in the bedroom.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hold on. Your weekend hobby is... Jiggity. Y'all are twisted. What happened to good old leather?
Sophist, is EVERYTHING in your mind translated into kink? I'm talking about medieval reenactment, not bedroom activities. Get it straight, buddy.
Hmm...I think you're just backpedaling now. It's the internet - let's just be honest about our fetishes. Wouldn't Dan Savage want you to be?
yeah sure, medieval reenactment... in the bedroom.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
Post a Comment