Wednesday, June 22, 2005

stench

The one who writes things about science called me from Woods Hole on Friday night. She's there to brush up on hands-on science and have an intelectually stimulating time.

Seems she's not the only one there. Asswipe is there too. She met him once and can still spot - or smell - him a mile away. It's true that he carries an undeniable scent.

She knows someone who knows someone who knows some sort of martial art. I can have him roughed up a little if I want. What do you think?

6 comments:

Annie said...

He _does_ stink. When he comes to my university I can usually smell him before I see or hear him. I pretty much know that he is around.

grrrbear said...

Grasshopper,

Bi+ch-slapping his sorry a$$ won't make you feel any better in the long run. It will only fuel and validate your feelings of anger and hold you back. Stay focused on the current object of twitterpation and stay excited about your future instead of dwelling on your past. And get some.

J.Po said...

Yup. I have no intention of hurting that boy. Just wanted to get the general opinion and open up the opportunity to express your feelings about him.

In truth, I learned a lot from that relationship - like what NOT to look for in a partner.

towwas said...

Okay, but my martial-arts-practicing Brazilian buddy's offer still totally stands...although I haven't seen the asswipe around for a while. I think he might've just been here last week.

towwas said...

Yeah, I asked someone in the course - he was just there to teach them Matlab. Matlab! Loser!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Become a patent paralegal 24 hp honda motor Mustang t shirts Butalbital 27online27 pharmacy order purchase buy request Welcome home live city of phoenix arizona home page Paintball gun picture Threesome tales Hydraulic boring bar rental home by owners Wta tennis players southern homes for sales nc chiropractic procedure code for a house call Radio knob isuzu rodeo Home depot picture window colonial no fax cash advance Hair island loss rhode treatment