Friday, June 24, 2005

Just You Wait

While chillin like a couple of villains yesterday at my abode, Sophist and I revisited the list of 100-and-some reasons why it was very good that I broke up with Asswipe. I've decided I might blog the list as an entertaining weekend post. Since he doesn't read my blog and those who do read it and know him don't like him, I feel the list can go into cyberspace. At best, it will be liberating for me.

In other news, he's getting married next year and I'm celebrating the fact that his bride WILL NOT BE ME. YAHOO!!!!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Dude, thank god you got out of that one. Think of the things you would have missed in life. Like going to see Jiggity's HOCKEY GAME!!!

J.Po said...

Yes, world. I'm dating a hockey player.

Stacey Pelika said...

Yes, Paco and I used to talk about what we would do if we were in/at a Po/Asswipe wedding ceremony? Would we be able to keep our mouths shut as they asked people to speak now or forever hold their peace? I wasn't sure I could.

But now that is long behind you and the era of Jiggity has begun! Long live Jiggity!